Surprise is playing host to a free Retirement Success Workshop Oct. 5.
The Retirement Success Workshop will be taught by Robert Johnston, president and founder of a local wealth protection firm, and will cover the following topics:
• How current economic conditions can impact your retirement nest egg
• Tax rules that can impact retirement and how to avoid these pitfalls
• How to overcome preconditioned thinking about investing that can limit your chances for success
• The difference between a ‘Fixed Annuity’ and a ‘Fixed Indexed Annuity’
• How annuities have consistently outperformed the market
• How tax deferral and triple compounding can increase your earnings potential and help outpace inflation
• How annuities can assist with Long Term Care costs
The workshop will be from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Oct. 5 at Surprise City Hall – Conference Room 150, 16000 N. Civic Center Plaza.
For information or registration, call Ruby Sitea at 623-222-3242 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Register early since space is limited.