RCSC is rolling out its new web portal for Cardholder access.
This web portal is a new resource for Cardholders to use to manage their interactions with RCSC. Through this new web portal you will be able to:
- View your property/cardholder assessment balances
- Make payments towards outstanding assessment balances with VISA or MasterCard
- Run reports for assessment and payment history
- Book tee times
- View golf play history
- View pro shop purchases, which include items purchased in golf course pro shops and cardholder services, as well as check-ins at RCSC Centers
- Manage participation in email communications from RCSC
- Vote in annual Board of Director elections
As part of this rollout RCSC has brought news alert email settings from the previous system into the new web portal.
If you are an RCSC Cardholder and would like to continue to receive news email alerts from RCSC then please sign into the new web portal to manage your email preferences. Click the New User Password Retrieval link on the main web portal login page to have your system generated password emailed to the email address on file so you can login to use the full features of the new web portal. Follow the portal instructions if your email address is not on file for your RCSC Cardholder number.
Those who are not RCSC Cardholders may also sign up for News email alerts from RCSC. Simply follow this link to the web portal email subscriptions page and sign up for the information you would like to receive. Once you’ve signed up you can manage your email preferences via the My Profile link at the bottom of any messages from RCSC.
It is important that RCSC Cardholders sign into the web portal to setup email preferences in order to ensure all web portal services are integrated. Use of the link for those who are not RCSC Cardholders above will create a disconnection between email preferences and other web portal functionality.
A help document for navigating the portal is found on the RCSC website. Click here to view this guide.
Questions regarding the new RCSC Web Portal should be sent to email@example.com.